Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Can't Wait to Try: Well-Bred Cafe

Thanks to Zach for the warm welcome, and for setting up these great local resource sites! I am actually still counting down the days until we leave San Francisco on June 4th for our cross country move to Asheville, and it seems like every day I hear some great new compliment for our favorite city.

In the meantime, it's great what a little networking can do! While looking for a short-term rental to stay in while we look for a long-term home, I found myself in touch with Judy Glicken who in addition to the Asheville Swiss Chalets owns Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe in Weaverville.

Now all I can do in the meantime is tell you how cute this bistro bakery looks and how wonderful it sounds. But as soon as we arrive, I will be stopping in for one of these amazing gluten-free delights!

Here is a list of Well-Bred's gluten-free menu items:
Espresso Roulade
Swedish Creams
Crème Brulee
English Toffee
Double Chocolate Macaroons

No comments: